SCAN on the go
For travels in the U.S.: SCAN benefits you can use when you are away from home.
The benefits listed in SCAN on the go are for use within the United States (unless otherwise stated). If your travels will take you out of the country, you’ll want SCAN Travel Assurance—learn more here.
- SCAN_On_the_Go Last Modified: 1/6/2023
Questions about this benefit? SCAN Member Services is here to help: (800) 559-3500 TTY: 711
Q: What SCAN on the go benefits can I use when I’m away from home?
When you’re out of town, or even across the country, the SCAN benefits you need to stay safe and healthy go with you. The SCAN on the go kit explains how to use these benefits and more when you’re away from home:
- Refill a prescription
- Work out at a gym
- Get replacement eyeglasses
- Have an online Telehealth visit with a doctor
- See a dentist for emergency dental care
- Get urgent care at CVS Minute Clinics (located outside of California), in addition to other urgent care options
- Call the Nurse Advice Line with health-related questions
All SCAN on the go benefits may not be included in your plan. Check the Evidence of Coverage for your SCAN plan before you leave home to know what’s covered when you’re on the road.