SCAN Health Plan has contracts with 69,000 pharmacies. Eligible beneficiaries must use network pharmacies to access their prescription drug benefit, except under non-routine circumstances. Quantity limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.
Refer to your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) document for details. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. The pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Filling Prescriptions Outside Our Network
Before you buy prescription drugs at a pharmacy that isn’t part of the SCAN network of pharmacies, please call Member Services.
Generally, prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy will only be covered if an in-network pharmacy isn’t available to you. If you use an out-of-network pharmacy for your medication, you may have to pay more than normal, and you’ll most likely have to pay the full amount when you pick up the prescription. You would then submit a prescription drug claim form to us to receive any reimbursement.
- 2020 Compounds
- Best Available Evidence (BAE)
- Clinical Tools
- Extra Help for Prescription Drug Costs
- High Risk Medication Alternative Table
- Order Prescriptions Online for Home Delivery
- Part D Coverage Determinations and Appeals
- Part D Vaccines
- Pharmacy Tips
- Pharmacy Tips Spanish
- Prior Authorization and Step Therapy Forms
- Programs to Help Members Manage Medications Safely
- Request a Provider and Pharmacy Print Directory for Current Members
- Request a Provider and Pharmacy Print Directory for Prospective Members
From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.