SCAN Fitness Benefit
Your SCAN fitness benefit through One Pass provides gym memberships, on-demand classes, on-line brain fitness and even classes in your community.
3 Easy Steps to Get Started With One Pass
If your SCAN plan includes One Pass, here’s how to get started using your fitness benefit:
1. Go to YourOnePass.com and create your online account.
2. Log in to view or print out your member code.
3. Show your member code on your phone or a printout at a participating gym.
Contact One Pass
For more information on the One Pass fitness memberships in many SCAN plans, call 1-877-504-6830 (TTY:711), 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday CST.
Visit the One Pass website.
Q: Is One Pass a gym?
One Pass isn’t a gym; it’s access to thousands of gyms across the country as well as many online and in-person fitness classes and social activities. In fact, you may already belong to a gym with the One Pass program; be sure to ask a gym staff member.
To find the One Pass locations near you, visit the One Pass website.
Q: How much does it cost to use One Pass?
If your SCAN plan includes the fitness benefit, there is no cost to you to use One Pass. Even the high-end boutique fitness locations that participate in the One Pass program are included in your membership.
Q: When can I start using One Pass?
As soon as your SCAN membership takes effect, you can sign up with One Pass to receive your One Pass member code.
Q: Do I need a One Pass member card?
No card is needed to use your One Pass benefits. All you need is the member code you will get when you sign up with One Pass at YourOnePass.com. Just show your member code in a printout or on your smartphone when you go to any One Pass fitness location.
Q: How do I use my fitness benefit with One Pass?
It’s simple, really. Take a print-out of the member code you got when you signed up for One Pass or a picture of the code on your smartphone and show it at the gym or other One Pass location. The staff there will enroll you at the gym at no cost.
Q: What should I do if I can’t find my One Pass code?
If you’ve misplaced or lost your member code, contact One Pass at 1-877-504-6830 (TTY:711), 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday CST.
Q: Which locations can I use with my SCAN One Pass membership?
There are more than 25,000 participating One Pass locations across the country, including many boutique fitness facilities. You’re not limited to one location—you can use as many as you like.
For example, if there are three fitness centers participating in the One Pass program in your neighborhood, you can use weights or exercise machines at one location, swim in the pool at another location and take a live-streaming class through the One Pass website.
To find a location near you, visit the One Pass website.
Q: What if I have a gym membership already?
If you’re a member at a participating One Pass location, speak to the staff to see if your regular gym membership can be frozen. That way, you can take advantage of your free gym membership.
Q: What does One Pass include in addition to gyms?
With One Pass, you have a wide variety of options for staying active and engaged so you can choose when, where and how you want to use your SCAN fitness benefit. In addition to membership at thousands of gyms nationwide, your SCAN One Pass membership includes:
- Access to on-demand and live-streaming fitness classes you can do online from home or anywhere you have a computer. Plus, you can get expert guidance on customizing your workout to your ability level and fitness goals.
- Connection to fitness classes and social activities in your community that match with your interests.
- Personalized brain training through BrainHQ to help improve memory, attention, focus and brain speed.
Find out all the ways you can be healthy with your SCAN One Pass membership at youronepass.com.
Q: What is the Age Bold fall prevention program, and how do I use it?
Age Bold is a personalized, online exercise program designed to help you improve your strength and balance and reduce your risk of having a fall. Age Bold offers live and on-demand classes, so on any given day, you can be sure there’s something perfect for you.
Take exercise classes with Age Bold’s expert trainers and coaches on your own schedule and at your own pace—from the comfort and safety of your own home. Plus, your Age Bold program is based on your personal preferences, health conditions, and goals and is designed to help you build strength over time.
Get Started with Age Bold:
As a SCAN member, you have access to Age Bold’s exercise program at no cost.
- To get started, go to YourOnePass.com to create or log in to your online account.
- In your account, click the “Fitness” tab, then “Online Fitness” to find the Age Bold tile.
- Follow the steps to register with your One Pass member code to create a username/password for Age Bold.
- Once you’re set up, you can log in directly to Age Bold to access their online classes and content.
You can also reach out to Age Bold for support by calling (855) 650-1326 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What is BrainHQ?
Your One Pass membership includes BrainHQ, the brain-training program developed by neuroscientists.
- Mental games that focus on keeping your brain in shape by improving attention, memory, brain speed, intelligence, navigation and communication skills
- Exercises tailored to your unique brain. Each exercise adapts in difficulty as you use it, so your brain is always being challenged to improve.
- 'Round-the-clock access. BrainHQ is available online 24 hours a day, seven days week, so you can use it whenever it’s convenient for you.
Q: How do I sign up for BrainHQ through One Pass?
First, you’ll need to register with BrainHQ through your One Pass account. You can sign up for BrainHQ’s personalized brain training in three steps:
- Log into your One Pass account.
- Click on “Go to BrainHQ”.
- Register with BrainHQ using your One Pass member code. You will also be asked to create a user name and password to use whenever you log into BrainHQ.
After you’ve registered with BrainHQ through One Pass, you can sign in any time directly to the BrainHQ website with the user name and password you created for your account.