File a Grievance
Examples of Grievances:
- The quality of care you receive from your doctors
- Office waiting times
- The way you were treated by your doctor or office staff
- The condition of the medical offices
- The treatment you receive from SCAN representatives
- Involuntary disenrollment issues
- Any other areas, except those related to coverage or payment (see below)
Please note: If your complaint is about a decision related to coverage of care or payment of services, the grievance process does not apply. Instead, you can file an appeal.
We're happy to help today. Call Member Services:
1-800-559-3500 (TTY User: 711)
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31.
From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.