To SCAN members impacted by the fires in Napa and Sonoma: If you are having trouble getting needed medical care, medical supplies or prescription drugs, please let us know: 1-800-559-3500 (TTY 711) 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 7 days a week. Stay safe.
Life at SCAN
Become part of a mission-driven team that makes a difference in the lives of seniors every day.
SCAN has a long history of finding and investing in ways to meet seniors' needs. This focus is what attracts employees to SCAN. For each and every one of us, the SCAN mission is personal. Keeping Seniors Healthy and Independent is both our mission and our passion.
That same commitment carries over to our employees. We provide the training, tools and support necessary to do your work. We reward effort and celebrate success. SCAN both develops and attracts people who are leading experts in their respective fields.
If the SCAN mission is one you believe in too, we invite you to explore the career opportunities at SCAN.
Why consider a career at SCAN?
- A competitive compensation and benefits program;
- An annual employee bonus program;
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO);
- Ten paid holidays per year;
- Excellent Retirement Savings program;
- A work-life balance; and
- An opportunity to become part of a team that makes a difference to our members and our community every day!