Find out if you're eligible for any of these
cost-saving benefits in San Bernardino County:
- $0 Primary Care office visit, $ 0 Specialist office visit, $0 Hospital stays in most plans
- Maximum out-of-pocket costs as low as $699
- $25 insulin* and coverage "through the gap" available in some plans
- Comprehensive dental, including $0 deep cleanings, plus a new PPO Dental buy-up option, where available
- $0 copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs** and lower Preferred Brand copays
- Higher, quarterly OTC allowance for everyday items
- $0 access to a "virtual doctor" and enhanced tech benefits
- Improved vision allowance
- Transportation for medical visits
*$25 insulin available for a 1-month supply in select plans through Preferred retail pharmacies and mail-order only; only Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Lyumjev®, Toujeo® and Soliqua® are available.
**$0 copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs and lower Preferred Brand copays generally only available at Preferred pharmacies and with mail-order.
Extra, money-saving benefits available in this county:
Free Seminars in San Bernardino County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2023 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (877) 452-5898 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.