Find out if you're eligible for any of these
cost-saving benefits in San Bernardino County:
- $0 Primary Care office visit,
$0 Specialist office visit,
$0 Hospital stay in most plans
- Maximum out-of-pocket costs as low as $399
- $25 insulin1 and coverage "through the gap" available in some plans
- More included dental coverage, such as deep cleanings, restorative and endodontic services
- $0 copay for Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs2
- Higher, quarterly OTC allowance for everyday items
- $0 access to a "virtual doctor" and enhanced tech benefits
- Increased vision allowance
- Increased transportation benefits
1$25 insulin available for a 1-month supply in select plans through Preferred retail pharmacies and mail-order only; Only Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Lyumjev®, and Toujeo® are available.
2$0 copay for Tier 1 Preferred Generic and Tier 2 Generic drugs at Preferred pharmacies and with mail-order only.
Extra, money-saving benefits available in this county:
Free Seminars in San Bernardino County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2021 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (800) 547-0871 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.