Find out if you're eligible for any of these
cost-saving benefits in Sonoma County:
- $0 primary care office visits
- Coverage for Hospital stays
- $0 insulin* copay and Gap coverage for Preferred Brand insulins
- $0 copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs**
- Preventive Dental Coverage included, including $0 deep cleanings
- Vision coverage and allowances for eyewear
- $0 access to a "virtual doctor" and enhanced tech benefits
*$0 insulin available in the SCAN Balance (HMO SNP) plan only; only Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Lyumjev®, Toujeo® and Soliqua® are available.
**$0 copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs at Preferred pharmacies and with mail-order only.
Extra, money-saving benefits available in this county:
Free Seminars in Sonoma County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2023 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (800) 547-0887 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.