Find out if you're eligible for any of these
cost-saving benefits in Orange County:
- $0 Primary Care office visit,
$0 Specialist office visit,
$0 Hospital stay in most plans
- Maximum out-of-pocket costs as low as $399
- $125 monthly Part B Premium Give-Back
- $0 insulin1 and coverage "through the gap" available in some plans
- More included dental coverage, such as deep cleanings, restorative and endodontic services
- $0 copay for Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs2
- Higher, quarterly OTC allowance for everyday items
- $0 access to a "virtual doctor" and enhanced tech benefits
- Increased vision allowance
- Increased transportation benefits
1$0 insulin available in the SCAN Balance (HMO SNP) plan only; Only Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Lyumjev®, and Toujeo® are available.
2$0 copay for Tier 1 Preferred Generic and Tier 2 Generic drugs at Preferred pharmacies and with mail-order only.
Extra, money-saving benefits available in this county:
Free Seminars in Orange County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2021 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
Looking for More? Get to Know SCAN
Ranked one of the Best Medicare Advantage Plans in California by U.S. News and World Report for the fourth year in a row!
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (877) 452-5898 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.