Get the benefits you need with an affordable Medicare Advantage plan from SCAN in Los Angeles County
It’s time to choose comprehensive Medicare coverage that could help you save money. SCAN Medicare Advantage plans have more benefits than Original Medicare — including prescription drugs, dental, and vision — with [low or] no monthly premiums.
You’ll also have access to a broad network of doctors and hospitals in Los Angeles County that you can trust. And, of course, we’re committed to helping you stay healthy and independent.
Find out if you're eligible for any of these
cost-saving benefits in Los Angeles County:
- $0 Primary Care office visit, $ 0 Specialist office visit, $0 Hospital stays in most plans
- Maximum out-of-pocket costs as low as $499
- $0 insulin* and coverage "through the gap" available in some plans
- Comprehensive dental, including $0 deep cleanings, plus a new PPO Dental buy-up option, where available
- $0 copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs** and lower Preferred Brand copays
- Higher, quarterly OTC allowance for everyday items
- $0 access to a "virtual doctor" and enhanced tech benefits
- Improved vision allowance
- Transportation for medical visits
*$0 Insulin only available in select SCAN plans. Only Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Lyumjev®, Toujeo® and Soliqua® are available.
**$0 copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs and lower Preferred Brand copays generally only available at Preferred pharmacies and with mail-order.
Extra, money-saving benefits available in this county:
Free Seminars in Los Angeles County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2023 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
Ranked one of the Best Medicare Advantage Plans in California by U.S. News and World Report for the fifth year in a row!
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (800) 547-0887 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.