Get the Code to Unlock a Fitter You
Your One Pass fitness benefit became effective on January 1.* One Pass gives you access to thousands of gyms across the country. All you need is your One Pass member code to unlock your access to gyms and other fitness options.
If you haven’t received your One Pass member code, here’s how to get it:
- Go online to YourOnePass.com.
- Click on the “Get Member Code” link.
- Follow the prompts to receive your code.
- Print or write down your member code or save it to your smartphone.
Now you’re ready to take advantage of all your One Pass program has to offer!
- Work out at the gym. Which gym? Choose from thousands of One Pass-participating gyms, studios and other fitness facilities nationwide. And with One Pass, you don’t have to commit to just one facility. Lift weights on Monday at the local Y, take a class at Club Pilates on Tuesday, swim laps in the pool at 24 Hour Fitness on Wednesday … you get the picture. Already have a favorite gym? It’s probably part of One Pass, too. To find out, go to the One Pass website and enter your desired fitness location information into the gym search map. Remember to get your member code before going to the gym: Even though you’ve been there before, you’ll need to show your One Pass member code to register with your new One Pass benefit.
- Exercise at home. Your One Pass member code also unlocks a wide variety of online workout videos and live-streaming classes that you can use to work out at home or wherever you go.
- Flex your social muscles. Log into your One Pass account to sign up for social and learning activities, clubs and events where you can connect with others who share your interests.
- Pump up your brain. The brain fitness program BrainHQ is part of One Pass now. If you’ve already been “working out” with BrainHQ, your progress will be saved, and you can pick up where you left off.
Find out more about One Pass and get your member code at YourOnePass.com.* One Pass benefit not available in SCAN Healthy at Home (HMO I‑SNP).