If you’ve been diagnosed with a chronic heart condition*, SCAN Heart First may be just the Medicare Advantage plan you're looking for. With benefits like $0 visits to your cardiologist and low costs for cardiac and pulmonary rehab care, SCAN Heart First can help you manage your health. Plus, most SCAN Heart First plans include a range of benefits not found with Original Medicare, such as:
- $0 copays for some of the most-used brand name drugs for heart disease
- Dental coverage with unlimited covered services
- One Pass gym & fitness benefit
- Vision care & eyewear
- Over-the-counter (OTC) products
- Post-hospital and chronic condition meals
- and more!
*To be eligible for SCAN Heart First, you must have chronic or congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmia, chronic venous thromboembolic disorder, coronary artery disease or peripheral vascular disease.
Click below to find out more about SCAN Heart First and other SCAN Medicare Advantage plans in your area.