Medical Facility Directory
This medical facility information applies to SCAN Desert Health Plan members who are patients of SCAN Medical Group AZ, Evernorth Care Group and CenterWell Senior Primary Care.
Click here for a list of the following medical facility types:
- Outpatient Laboratory Services: These labs are located within the community and can provide the services your doctor has ordered – such as blood draws and specimen collection.
- Outpatient Radiology Services: These locations provide the imaging and x-ray services ordered by your doctor, including mammograms, bone density tests and more.
- Urgent Care Centers: Urgent care centers are walk-in clinics that provide immediate care, when you can’t wait for an appointment with your doctor. They are not for emergencies.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities: You may need a skilled nursing facility after a hospital stay in order to continue recovering before you go home.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers: These are facilities that provide outpatient, or same-day surgery, which means there is no overnight stay.
If you don’t know if your primary care doctor is with Evernorth Care Group or CenterWell Senior Primary Care, you can look it up here. Just enter your doctor’s name in the box on the left, then click on their name when it appears on screen.
If you are a patient with another medical group, please contact your doctor’s office directly for the locations available to you.
For more information, please call SCAN Member Services at (800) 559-3500 TTY: 711. If you are not yet a SCAN member, please contact us to learn more at (877) 452-5898 TTY: 711.