SCAN Community Supports
(Available to Los Angeles County members only)
SCAN offers services for members who are experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of losing housing. The following services may be available to you:
- Housing Transition Navigation Services – Help with finding and applying for housing
- Housing deposits – Help with one-time funding of housing deposits and utility set-up fees
- Housing tenancy and sustaining services – Help with keeping you housed and maintaining safety
- Short-term post-hospitalization housing – Providing care in a facility after an inpatient hospitalization
- Recuperative care – Short-term care in a medical facility after an inpatient hospitalization
Members must meet specific criteria in order to obtain the Community Support services. Once qualified, you must agree to receive your services through SCAN.
Contact Member Services at 1-866-722-6725 (TTY users 711) for further details.