Why did I get a bill?
You got a bill for one of the following reasons:
- Your SCAN plan includes a monthly premium.
- You’ve enrolled in an optional supplemental plan.
- Your Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) was returned.
- Your credit/debit card was declined.
- You owe a late enrollment penalty because you didn’t have creditable coverage after you were first eligible to sign up for Medicare prescription drug coverage.
- There’s been a change in your low-income subsidy or Medi-Cal status that resulted in you no longer receiving assistance with paying your monthly premium.