Get the benefits you need with an affordable Medicare Advantage plan from SCAN in Santa Clara County
It’s time to choose comprehensive Medicare coverage that could help you save money. SCAN Medicare Advantage plans have more benefits than Original Medicare — including prescription drugs, dental, and vision — with [low or] no monthly premiums.
You’ll also have access to a broad network of doctors and hospitals in San Clara County that you can trust. And, of course, we’re committed to helping you stay healthy and independent.
Find out if you're eligible for any of these
cost-saving benefits in Santa Clara County:
- $0 monthly premium and lower yearly maximum out-of-pocket costs
- $0 Primary Care and Specialist office visits
- Low-cost Inpatient hospital stays
- Optional dental coverage available for preventative and comprehensive services
- $0 Copay for Preferred Generic and Generic drugs1
- $0 or $25 per month for Insulin depending on your SCAN plan2
- $0 Routine eye exams plus vision allowance
- NEW for 2024: Tier 6 brand-name drugs: Eliquis, Xarelto, Entresto, Jardiance, Farxiga, Januvia, Tradjenta, and others are covered for either $0 or $11 per month depending on your SCAN plan3
- Quarterly OTC allowance for everyday items
- $0 Transportation coverage
- $0 gym membership
- $0 24/7 telehealth
- Worldwide urgent and emergency care coverage
1$0 copay for Tier 1 Preferred Generic and Tier 2 Generic drugs at Preferred pharmacies.
2 Preferred pharmacy copays: Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Levemir®, Lyumjev®, Soliqua®, Toujeo®, and Tresiba® are available on SCAN “Drug List” (Formulary).
3Copay may vary by plan/county and may change during Coverage Gap. For additional medications on Tier 6, please refer to your “Drug List” (Formulary).
Extra, money-saving benefits available in Santa Clara County:
Free Seminars in Santa Clara County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2023 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
Ranked one of the Best Medicare Advantage Plans in California by U.S. News and World Report for the fifth year in a row!
Ready to Enroll? Give us a call today!
Speak to a SCAN Representative: (877) 452-5898 TTY: 711
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (877) 452-5898 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.