Find out if you're eligible for any of these
- $0 Monthly plan premium,
$0 primary care office visits &
$0 specialist visits
- Maximum-out-of-pockets costs as low as $900
- $50 monthly Part B Premium Give-Back
- $0 insulin1 and coverage through the gap on Tier 3 insulins
- Included dental coverage, such as deep cleanings, restorative and endodontic services
- $0 copay for Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs2
- Quarterly OTC allowance for everyday items
- Silver & Fit gym membership (includes a free FitBit!)
- $0 access to a "virtual doctor" and enhanced tech benefits
- Worldwide and urgent care coverage available
1$0 insulin available in the SCAN Balance (HMO SNP) plan only; Only Humalog®, Humulin®, Lantus®, Lyumjev®, and Toujeo® are available.
2$0 copay for Tier 1 Preferred Generic and Tier 2 Generic drugs at Preferred pharmacies and with mail-order only.
Extra, money-saving benefits available in this county:
Free Seminars in Clark County
Join us for a free virtual SCAN seminar to learn more about enrollment, 2021 coverage options, Medicare Advantage, prescription drug coverage and more.
Looking for More? Get to Know SCAN
Take A Closer Look
Click here to download a 2021 brochure with benefits, copay costs, and more for your area.
A sales person will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call (877) 452-5898 TTY: 711.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week from October 1 to March 31. From April 1 to September 30 hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Messages received on holidays and outside of our business hours will be returned within one business day.