Place a Refill Order
Order your refills when you still have 30 days of medications on hand. That way you won't run out should there be any sort of delay. You can refill your prescriptions one of 3 ways:
- On the web
- Log on to www.Express-Scripts.com.
- Select which of your medications you would like to refill.
- By phone
- Call the Express Scripts Pharmacy at (866) 553-4125 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak to a representative or use our automated system to reorder your prescriptions.
- By mail
- Fill out the refill form included with your last order.
- Let us know which of your medications you would like to reorder.
- Mail it to the address on your form.
Express Scripts, Inc.
Mail Pharmacy Service
P.O. Box 66566
St. Louis, MO 61366-6566
Note: If you do not have any refills left on your prescription, you will need to contact your doctor to have him or her write another prescription.
You can refill a prescription when you are down to 30 days or less of your medication. If Express Scripts receives a refill order when you have more than a 30-day supply left, Express Scripts will hold (or "pend") the prescription until it can be filled. They will send you a letter with the date they will refill the order. You can cancel the order if you let Express Scripts know before they start to process your refill.
If the prescription cannot be filled within 90 days, Express Scripts will return the prescription to you, along with an explanation of why the order could not be filled. (If your doctor faxed the prescription, the fax will not be returned to you.)