General Caregiver Tips
Category: Information & Resources
Information and support so you can take better care of your loved one and yourself.
- Family Caregiver Alliance (800) 445-8106
- LA Caregiver Resource Center- In-person and Online support- CareJourney (855)872-6060
- OC Office of Aging 800.510.2020
- Inland Caregiver Resource Center ;(800) 675-6694
- Riverside County Office of Aging (951) 867-3800
- San Bernardino County Department on Aging: (909) 891-3900
San Diego and Imperial Counties
- Southern Caregiver Resource Center (800) 827-1008
Ventura and Surrounding Counties
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Veterans Association Caregiver Support 1-855-260-3274
Physical and Emotional Health
Family Caregiving Alliance- Discusses effects of caregiving on health and well-being and outlines 8 helpful self-care tools.
Caregiver Stress Fact Sheet
NIA- Explains how physical activity is not only good for your physical health, but also you mental health.
Los Cuidadores y la Depressión (Caregivers and Depression) – Family Caregiver Alliance
Caregiving Self Care Tips and Resources
Find multiple articles, forms, checklists and links to other resources and helpful organizations
Family Caregiver Alliance
Offers a fact sheet on a variety of caregiving topicsEnglish